The 35th Air Cargo News Awards
Over 240 industry figures came together on Friday 26th April at the Runnymede on Thames Hotel near Heathrow to honour and celebrate those companies who have invested in providing great customer service, operational excellence and innovative technologies.
Congratulations to all our winners and finalists! Winning an award, recognised globally as the airfreight 'Oscars', is the ultimate accolade in the air cargo sector. The list of winners can be viewed here.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to either enter or vote for an award, to our supporters and sponsors and to all our judges.
Air Cargo News Conference
This year the awards ran alongside the successful inaugural one-day Air Cargo News Conference. The programme featured keynote speakers, market updates and panel discussions:
- Keynote speech: Supply and demand - the challenge for airlines
- Market update: Is the air cargo boom coming to an end?
- Panel discussion: e-Commerce - a Pandora's box or white knight for airlines?
- Panel discussion: Airports, airlines and ground handlers - talking the same language or lost in translation?
- Panel discussion: Freight forwarders - the challenge of digital start-ups and facing capacity constraints
About Air Cargo News
Both the conference and awards were organised by Air Cargo News.
Established in 1983, Air Cargo News is the leading source of news, information, interviews, analyses and reports to the global airfreight industry. Our leading portfolio includes print, digital (website, E-Newsletters, apps & social media) as well as events that give businesses in the airfreight industry the ability to connect with decision-makers in this sector.
Air Cargo News is published monthly. Editorial focuses on in-depth data, analyses, features, interviews and reports while our highly successful digital products bring breaking news and immediate information to our large global audience.