Air Cargo News is pleased to announce the return of the annual The Air Cargo News Cargo Airline of Year Awards.
Entering its 35th year, the ceremony has long been recognised as the "Oscars" of the air cargo industry.
Yet it’s not the celebrity host or the glittering ceremony that make these awards special – it’s the fact they’re voted for by those in the know, namely the readers of the leading trade magazine, Air Cargo News.
Each year over 20,000 votes are recorded and verified to determine the overall winners.
The Air Cargo News Cargo Airline of Year Awards follows the Air Cargo News Conference on Friday 26th April 2019 at The Runnymede on Thames Hotel and Spa.
· Best freighter operator - Sponsored by: Air Charter Service
· Freighter hub of the year
· Charter broker of the year - Sponsored by: Liege Airport
· Best GSSA of the Year - Sponsored by: American Airlines
· Ground Handler of the Year
· Innovation Award - Sponsored by: Brussels Airport
· Cargo Airline of the Year - Sponsored by: dnata
· Best Cargo Airline – Europe
· Best Cargo Airline – Americas
· Best Cargo Airline - Asia Pacific
· Best Cargo Airline – Africa - Sponsored by: Network Aviation Group
· Best Cargo Airline - Middle East - Sponsored by Wexco
There is no entry form for the Freight Forwarder of the Year (Sponsored by: AIA Cargo) and the Newsmaker of the Year (Sponsored by: Dunleavy White Global Executive Search) awards.
The winners will be chosen by the Air Cargo News editorial team and announced on the evening of the awards.
and for further information please contact:
Office: +44(0)1732 360 866
Mobile: +44(0)778 562 5689
Sponsorship packages include:
- An opportunity for sponsor representative to present the award to the category winner on stage at the event
- Sponsor logo to appear on all advertisements associated with Air Cargo News Cargo Airline of the Year during the campaign (e-shots and adverts in Air Cargo News, website, E-Newsletters, digital edition, APP and at conferences)
- Sponsor logo and company profile (100 words) to appear on Air Cargo News Cargo Airline of Year website
- Sponsor logo featured on official e-invitation distributed to all guests
- Sponsor logo included on official menu/programme (hard copy) placed on all guest tables
- Sponsor logo to appear on audio visual presentation during the awards show
- Photograph of sponsor and category winner to appear in Air Cargo News feature in June issue of Air Cargo News with additional distribution at Air Cargo Europe in Munich, June 2019.
The full entry categories and criteria for next year's awards will be announced shortly.
18:00 Pre-dinner drinks reception
21:00 Entertainment and awards
Dress code: Business attire