All entrants must agree to publicity in respect to their entry both before and after the awards presentation. Any confidential data in the entry must be clearly highlighted as such and will not be published.
The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence on their decision will be entered into. By registering and completing an entry for the Cargo Airline of the Year Awards you agree to these terms and conditions
Airlines are excluded from voting and any votes from airlines will be deleted
Only one vote per email address is allowed
- Duplicate email addresses will be omitted from the voting process
- Voting goes live on the 13 January 2020 and will cease on the 28 February 2020
- Any votes received outside of this period will not be counted
- You must vote for each category
Bookings will be confirmed within 5 working days.
If you do not receive confirmation of your booking or an invoice from DVV Media International Ltd please contact email@example.com
Bookings may be paid by credit card at the time of booking; otherwise we will invoice you.
Invoice payments must be received by DVV Media International Ltd within 28 days of the invoice date or by close of business 5 working days before the Event, whichever is the earlier.
Tickets for the event will not be issued until payment has been received in cleared funds.
4. Special requirements
A special requirements form will be sent with confirmation of booking. Simply complete and return as instructed on the form. This form must be received within 48 hours prior to the event, otherwise charges will apply and it may not be possible to take care of the specific requirements of any guest.
PHOTOGRAPHS & VIDEO
Photographs and video will be taken at this event. By taking part in this event you grant the event organisers full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for visual presentation or social media or marketing purposes relating to the event or future events organised by DVV Media International Ltd. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use of these materials.
LIGHTING & SPECIAL EFFECTS
It is the table booker’s responsibility to inform guest(s) that special effects, including strobe lighting, may be used on the night.
It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
AGE OF GUESTS
The Runnymede Hotel, Greater London, takes the safety and protection of children very seriously. The hotel’s policy is that no persons under the age of 18 may attend the function or enter the function room at any stage during the event. This policy, set by management, upholds the licensing objective “The Protection of Children from Harm”.
1. Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you cancel on or before 2 December 2019 we will refund your booking fee less an administrative charge of 15%.
3. If you cancel after 2 December 2019 no refund will be given.
4. Please note this also applies in the case that payment has not yet been received when full payment of your booking would be required.
5. If the organisers cancel the function we will refund all booking fees paid. We do not, however, accept liability for travelling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
6. Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.